new sealant formula!
• thinner and more mobile in the tyre (while still achieving good sidewall cling)
• more reliable on initial setup - so it doesn’t drop as much pressure after first setup.
• seals bigger holes quicker and more permanently with more sealing compounds
• less messy - black platelets appear less messy against tyre carcasses and workshop floors
• biodegradable fibres & particles
• seals up to 6mm holes
• operating pressure: 15 to 120 psi
• operating temperature: -20°c to +50°c
• seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps